Thursday, March 8, 2012

My New Fitness Blog!

I mentioned in January that I signed up to be a Team Beachbody Coach. My original motivation was the 25% discount for Coaches on the products that Don and I were already buying, but I am also excited to be able to turn something I enjoy into a profitable business that can help others and bless my family. In addition to my personal Team Beachbody and Shakeology websites, I have started a fitness blog. If you are interested in exercise, health, nutrition, a real mom's workout program, or how to help others get healthy while making money, please come visit me at 1 Fit Girl!

And don't worry, I will still be sharing my reflections on faith, family, and fun things here. Thank you for joining me in my blogging adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment