Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Photos by Preschoolers

The boys were kind enough to let Don and I sleep in last Saturday. In fact, it was surprising to spend an extra hour in bed without an invasion of rowdy would-be snugglers or the sound of toy disputes echoing down the hall.

When I found my camera in the office later that day, I discovered the cause of their silence: they used the forbidden gadget to take no less than 40 digital photos!



And of course, every one was taken on the scenery setting with a slow shutter speed, so not a single picture is in focus. :)








But when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.
When I was a child, I talked like a child,
I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.
Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror;
then we shall see face to face.
Now I know in part;
then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

1 Corinthians 13:10-12

1 comment:

  1. its always refreshing to see the world throught eyes that can't quite see over the countertops... :)

    ReplyDelete